PockyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"OMG I cant connect to the server!"

3 posters

Go down

"OMG I cant connect to the server!" Empty "OMG I cant connect to the server!"

Post  TShirt Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:07 pm

We aint 24/7 yet so thats why u cant connect it!... just wait that Supaduckii is on hamachi ^^
TShirt
TShirt
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

"OMG I cant connect to the server!" Empty Re: "OMG I cant connect to the server!"

Post  [GM]Echovald Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:39 am

TShirt wrote:We aint 24/7 yet so thats why u cant connect it!... just wait that Supaduckii is on hamachi ^^

I'd like to add to those statements as well; sometimes even if Supaduckii is online on hamachi, it doesn't necessarily mean the server is up, so always look at the main conversation by right clicking on PockyMS1-3 on the hamachi interface, and clicking chat, so then you can see if he is performing any updates.
[GM]Echovald
[GM]Echovald
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

"OMG I cant connect to the server!" Empty Re: "OMG I cant connect to the server!"

Post  TShirt Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:31 pm

[GM]Echovald wrote:
TShirt wrote:We aint 24/7 yet so thats why u cant connect it!... just wait that Supaduckii is on hamachi ^^

I'd like to add to those statements as well; sometimes even if Supaduckii is online on hamachi, it doesn't necessarily mean the server is up, so always look at the main conversation by right clicking on PockyMS1-3 on the hamachi interface, and clicking chat, so then you can see if he is performing any updates.

ty ^^ Very Happy
TShirt
TShirt
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Poptart Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:11 am

At first I thought you were
having a problem and then I noticed
you were saying something else
and I was like....wtfreak?
and then I realised what you were doing xD
[GM]Poptart
[GM]Poptart
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down